Friday, November 02, 2007

More Stinky inks




Heres some more inks. Something weird is happening with my copy of Illustrator CS2 when I ink. After I get done inking, I save the file but am unable to open the file back up. It says, "Cant open Illustration ID - 50." It then opens up the file and all my inklines I made are gone!

Im still able to open the Illustrator file in Photoshop, but it rasterizes it, so I cant go rework it in Illustrator.

Ive never seen this before, but it only seems to be doing this when I use the brush tool. Is this a graphic card issue?

4 comments:

Kali Fontecchio said...

SWEET! DAAAAMNNNN I NEED TO GET OVER TO BRIAN'S TUTORIAL!

Illustrator rubs me the wrong way. HATE.

Ryan G. said...

Thanks Kali! Yeah! its a great tutorial. Ive been using Illustrator for years now and ive never seen this before. It might just be a bug or something. Out of all the programs that I know Illustrator is in the top 3 that make me want to destroy things.

MikeSnj said...

Very nice stuff.

Ryan G. said...

thanks mikesnj.